Asheboro Drug Company, originally established in 1924, is a staple in the community of Asheboro, North Carolina. Located next to Randolph Hospital, it sits near the heart of downtown. Its most recent location on White Oak Street was built by former owner Frank "Sonny" Edmonson after he purchased Asheboro Drug from Jack Duggins in 1981. At that time, the pharmacy was located in the professional village across from the hospital. In 1988, Sonny decided to move the pharmacy to its current location at the corner of White Oak Street and Ward Street to better serve its patients. In 2014, pharmacists Ike Brady and Isaac Brady purchased Asheboro Drug. Together, they continue the tradition of independent pharmacy, rich in hometown personal service, as their predecessors had done the previous 100 years.